Take advantage of Taisei Japan's 60 years of accumulated experience in the field of Asset Management in Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, China, and Asia, We are Taisei VN confident and committed to bring to Vietnamese investors and residents with outstanding service values, synchronous quality, cost-effectiveness, and most suitable according to the characteristics of the Vietnamese market.
The dedicated and professional team, accompanied by a set of documents, management software applications and operating procedures for the building in accordance with Japanese standards, the Building Management Team provided by us will represent customers, investors, and management boards to bring practical and outstanding values to customers and residents through the main service packages:
Providing personnel to manage & Operate the building:
Including all necessary personnel to operate and ensure service quality criteria such as: Supervisor service, Receptionist & Customer care, Technical team, Security guards, Sanitation staff.
Developing budgets, Processing and Implementing operational management:
We create a Building Management budget with the aim of helping investors determine the most effective budget to meet their Building Management business goals. Then deploy the operating procedure including:
1. Processing of Security assurance
- Survey the security of area and the overall details of the building. Then study and plan specific implementation for building protection activities, plan to monitor the entire entrance of the building.
- Assess the current security situation.
- Provide protection and staffing plans.
- Plan to deploy specific work at each security post.
- Develop contingency plans in case of an incident.
2. Building Sanitation management process
- Survey the reality of each item of the building and make a cleaning plan for each specific item.
- Build more support methods to ensure effective work.
3. Processing of monitoring, managing and operating the building Technical system
- Surveying the entire building equipment system to serve the operation of the building.
- Assess the status of each device and the whole system, find ways to fix the problems that existed before.
- Provide a specific operation plan for the entire technical system of the building while ensuring maximum safety.
- Plan solutions when problems occur in the system of technical equipment.
4. Financial management Implementation process
- Develop and implement financial revenue and expenditure process.
- Prepare monthly and periodic revenue and expenditure reports.
- Having a specific and clear plan to coordinate and support between departments to ensure the Financial management of the building.
5. Administrative management process
- Develop standard procedures in receiving, forwarding and receiving correspondence, documents and documents.
- Build a process to receive comments from customers and respond to all customer inquiries.
- Develop a process to deploy monthly reports, quarterly reports and periodic final reports.
- Have a detailed and specific plan for coordination and support between departments to ensure good financial management.
6. Customer management process
- Make a list of customers to manage, remove old customers who no longer use the service and add new customers.
- Receive comments and solve all customer questions.
- Welcoming and guiding customers when coming to work and visit at the building.
- Plan to coordinate with the security department to ensure security and order at the building.
7. HR implementation process
- Develop plans and plans to recruit and train personnel to meet the needs of the building.
- Build a management system, and reasonably distribute human resources to each department.
- Develop a plan to coordinate and support between departments to perform work more effectively.
8. The process of implementing the Management of Contractors
- Receive common opinions of residents and collectives to plan contractor development.
- Prepare detailed bidding plan.
- Develop a management plan for contractors.
- Develop contractor fee collection plan.
Depending on each department and job position, it is necessary to perform the responsibility of reporting to the building management or residents according to timelines or periods to have a basis for checking and evaluating work results. Reporting can be: Daily report, weekly report, monthly report, quarterly report and annual report.
The close connection between the companies of Taisei Group will ensure you the minimum costs and the consistency of the overall service quality.