- Responsible for maintenance and operation of technical systems
- Turn on and off and monitor the system of technical equipment for daily work according to regulations.
- Handling of technical problems arising in shift duty. Record the operating parameters, energy consumption index of the system in accordance with regulations.
- Monitoring fire alarm system, sound system, BMS system, wastewater treatment system and elevator monitoring system promptly handle arising problems.
- Carry out maintenance of technical equipment system according to plans of superiors.
- Thoroughly implement measures to save energy and costs.
- Perform works according to the Group's KT process, regulations and standards.
- Join the building's rapid response team (Emergency Response Team) and be a key member of the team.
- Storing and cleaning equipment rooms according to standard conditions.
- Maintain and ensure good working conditions of technical tools, equipment must always be stored, and equipment storage area must be safe and clean.
- Comply with all legal requirements on occupational safety and workplace fire protection, energy saving.
- Perform other duties assigned by superiors.
Technical College / Professional Intermediate Diploma in Engineering
- At least 1 year of professional experience working in M&E
- Honest, inquisitive, friendly, industrious
- Experience in maintenance and operation of technical systems is an advantage
- Understand the principles of maintenance and operation of building engineering systems, with professional practice
- Office informatics certificate, reading technical drawings, using AutoCAD, English communication skills
- Fully benefits of health insurance and social insurance as prescribed
- Fully equipped with facilities and equipment for work.
- Dynamic working environment, facilitated and maximum help to complete the job.
- Participate in extracurricular activities, training, internal events ...
Report to: Assistant Chief Engineer / Technical Supervisor