- Understand and capture FM / PM's operations and management to provide products and services to customers
- Set sales goals and plans to boost sales efficiency and achieve monthly and annual goals
- Compare performance with goals, adjust goals as needed and match company strategy and market trends
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts to agree with MD and propose revenue channel development
- Evaluate individual work performance through observation and measurement, proposing activities when necessary
- Guide, advise and provide work feedback to team members
- Good at English and speaking skills
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing or related fields
- 3-5 years of experience in sales, business development, experience in real estate, hotels, and building management is an advantage
- Good management leadership skills
- Ability to withstand pressure well
- Enjoy full benefits of health insurance and social insurance as prescribed
- Fully equipped with facilities and equipment for work.
- Dynamic working environment, facilitated and maximum help to complete the job.
- Participate in extracurricular activities, training, internal events...
Report to: Managing director