- Lead the Property Management Team (inclusive of management office staff, chief engineer, ME & maintenance technicians).
- Oversee the appointment and management of any outsourced services such as security, parking, cleaning, landscaping, pest control, building maintenance vendors, etc.
- Ensure Grade A service level is delivered to all tenants (office and/or retail) and Sedona Suites.
- Actively monitors operational costs to keep service charge on par or less than other comparable buildings while maintaining a high level of service
- Proactively monitors utilities’ consumption and promote staff to put forth energy or money saving ideas.
- Ensures that the projects are managed and conducted in a proper and business-like manner.
- Ensures all service requests/ needs from tenants, employees and management are attended and responded in a timely manner.
- Conducts daily/ weekly/ monthly inspection of the projects to ensure that they compliance with the relevant fire and safety regulations/ laws.
- Conducts weekly operations meeting and submits meeting minutes to Management for follow-up and actions where necessary.
- Deals with suppliers and ensure that services/ products are performed in a professional and timely manner.
- Records and attends to all residents/tenants’ complaints, promptly and efficiently.
- Ensures at all times the proper performances by external contractors for all maintenance contracts with regards to equipment installation, services and repairs in the premises.
- Ensures that proper supervision of maintenance of all common services including the air-conditioning system, fire equipment, swimming pool – if any, electricity generators, CCTV and security system and all other common services relating to all projects.
- Ensures that at all times all electrical and plumbing or other equipment in the properties (including all lifts, air-conditioning, fire alarm, sprinkler systems and PA systems) are functioning effectively.
- Ensures that all monthly/ quarterly/ yearly financial and management reports are prepared and submitted on time (if applicable).
- Ensures that all tenants/ residents observe and perform their obligations; follow the rules and regulations of the project.
- Hires, trains all necessary staffs and ensures the properties are satisfactorily maintained and cleaned.
- Provides “in charge” responsibilities for the property and staff in absence of PM. These responsibilities include being “on call” 24 hours, managing and delegating staff for maximum performance of their respective job functions.
- Compiles and collates key points from completed projects within 12 months and submit to Projects department to increase sharing and learning among colleagues.
- Adheres to established processes in their operations and planned preventive maintenance are carried out as scheduled.
- Constantly reviews and improves on processes and functions.
- Interfaces with outside professionals regarding insurance and other matters, as appropriate.
- Set up/ up-date/ implements policies and procedures under the guidance of Keppel Land Management.
- Plans, implements and administers staffs’ KPI, staff training plan, business continuity plan, emergency response plan, property management programs, etc.
- Represents the Management in all matters and dealing with the authority or any other person whomsoever in any way touching and concerning the general management.
- Graduated in M&E, real estate, business administration - Bachelor's degree or higher
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Have skills in office information technology, foreign languages
- Fully benefits of health insurance and social insurance as prescribed
- Fully equipped with facilities and equipment for work.
- Dynamic working environment, facilitated and maximum help to complete the job.
- Participate in extracurricular activities, training, internal events ...
Report to: Managing director