Customer care executive
- Responsible for communicating and serving all customers from receiving customer information and feedback to best meet customer requirements.
- Once a day, the customer care specialist needs to check the assigned area
- Manage and monitor contracts of customers with specific assignments: Track vacancy, liquidation, signing / expired / contract renewal
- Coordinate with the contract management and accounting department to control and monitor customers' debts
- Make reports and track the business status of each customer
- Compose and print copy of the letter to send to the customers in charge of himself and the relevant departments
- Process the assigned jobs within 8 working hours from the time of receiving the job order.
- Perform other jobs as assigned by the superiors
- Graduated from intermediate or above
- Have at least 1 year of experience in customer care
- Good appearance, good communication, skills in handling situations, understanding of buildings
- Computer skills, baisical English
- Fully benefits of health insurance and social insurance as prescribed
- Fully equipped with facilities and equipment for work.
- Dynamic working environment, facilitated and maximum help to complete the job.
- Participate in extracurricular activities, training, internal events ...
Report to: Managing director