- Develop a maintenance and maintenance plan every year / quarter / month
- Construction of new items and projects
- Ensuring the safety and stability of the system
- Organize periodic inventory of assets used and managed by the department
- Supervising and supporting other departments, tenants, and contractors issues related to technical systems at the facility
- Manage technical documents, completion drawings of both the establishment and the tenants at the establishment
- Analyze maintenance and repair statistics reports, operation logs to provide solutions
- Control the annual technical budget spending
- Human resource management under the department we manage
- Graduated from M&E major with university or higher
- Minimum 5 years of experience including at least 1 year in the same position
- Deep understanding of building engineering systems, people management techniques, budget management
- Office information technology, foreign languages communication, reading technical drawings, Autocad
- Enjoy full benefits of health insurance and social insurance as prescribed
- Fully equipped with facilities and equipment for work.
- Dynamic working environment, facilitated and maximum help to complete the job.
- Participate in extracurricular activities, training, internal events ...
Report to: Managing director