• Accounting work
- Control of payment of residents
- Issue debit notes to customers when collecting money or making deposits
- Control cash fund
- Strictly implement work processes and policies of the project, the investor / management board and the company
- Control printing / issuing VAT invoices
- Setting up, maintaining, and tracking customer payments for debt collection purposes
- Annually work with building managers and department heads to budget and cost estimates for building operations and to maintain budget control processes
- Take part in asset inventory to ensure that the assets are used for the right purpose and that the storage is done effectively.
- Check debt file with VP's accountant to print notice of periodic management and service fee for the building and print invoices for customers, residents
- Extract documents upon request - very often
- Support the submission of payment documents between the Management Board of Taisei VN main office - 2 times a week on average
• Administrative work
- Receive inquiries, complaints, opinions of residents and resolve in accordance with the professional process
- Understand and master the rules and fees (building rules, housing law, management fees, reserve fund) to answer questions of residents
- Receive and transfer calls and messages to the right people
- Storing full data about residents
- Store and organize records reasonably
- Write and track daily department diary
- Track the registration and issuance of vehicle cards, temporary residence registration of residents
- Supports other departments within the scope of work and capabilities
- Graduated from accounting major, College degree or higher
- Proficient in word, excel, and accounting software
- Experience in the management of real estate and apartment buildings is an advantage
- Fully benefits of health insurance and social insurance as prescribed
- Fully equipped with facilities and equipment for work.
- Dynamic working environment, facilitated and maximum help to complete the job.
- Participate in extracurricular activities, training, internal events ...
Report to: Managing director